Writer Uncooked Fury and developer Clifftop Video games have introduced that Kathy Rain, an journey point-and-click a couple of lady (Kathy) finding out journalism within the ’90s, and investigating the unusual and sudden loss of life of her grandfather, is coming to the Nintendo Swap later this month.
What’s extra, it will be the “Director’s Reduce”, which provides a ton of recent content material to the sport which initially got here out in 2016, together with an prolonged story, additional puzzles, and new areas. This is the complete checklist:
- Prolonged storyline with a protracted ending, tons of of traces of extra dialogue, and a number of new areas to discover.
- A number of new main puzzle chains and plenty of small additions and tweaks of current puzzles.
- Enlarged recreation environments to refill your complete display screen with none black bars on the edges.
- Made numerous visible enhancements, reminiscent of extra character animations, higher lighting/shadows, and further climate results.
- Streamlined mouse controls with an intuitive single-click interface.
- Controller assist performed proper. Lean again in your chair and take easy direct management of Kathy, with no messy cursor getting in the way in which.
- Expanded and remixed soundtrack by the unique composer, Daniel Kobylarz.
- 5 model new motorbike designs to unlock and customise the Katmobile with.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Reduce will come to the Swap, PC, and cellular on October 26th.