Writer Uncooked Fury and developer Clifftop Video games have introduced that Kathy Rain, an journey point-and-click a couple of lady (Kathy) finding out journalism within the ’90s, and investigating the unusual and sudden dying of her grandfather, is coming to the Nintendo Swap later this month.
What’s extra, it’s going to be the “Director’s Lower”, which provides a ton of recent content material to the sport which initially got here out in 2016, together with an prolonged story, additional puzzles, and new areas. Here is the complete listing:
- Prolonged storyline with a protracted ending, tons of of traces of further dialogue, and a number of new areas to discover.
- A number of new main puzzle chains and lots of small additions and tweaks of present puzzles.
- Enlarged sport environments to replenish all the display screen with none black bars on the edges.
- Made numerous visible enhancements, corresponding to extra character animations, higher lighting/shadows, and additional climate results.
- Streamlined mouse controls with an intuitive single-click interface.
- Controller help executed proper. Lean again in your chair and take clean direct management of Kathy, with no messy cursor getting in the best way.
- Expanded and remixed soundtrack by the unique composer, Daniel Kobylarz.
- 5 model new motorbike designs to unlock and customise the Katmobile with.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Lower will come to the Swap, PC, and cellular on October 26th.