The brand new Swap OLED mannequin arrives subsequent month and forward of its launch Nintendo has rolled out a large replace – bumping the system firmware all the way in which as much as model 13.zero.zero.
We heard how Bluetooth audio support was spotted in an update earlier this year and now it has been formally launched. Headphones, earbuds, audio system, and different Bluetooth-enabled audio gadgets can now be paired with the Swap household techniques. Bluetooth microphones will not be supported and a most of two wi-fi controllers could be paired with the system when utilizing Bluetooth audio. You can also’t use Bluetooth audio when native wi-fi communication is energetic.
Along with this, 13.zero.zero features a dock replace. That is for docks with a LAN port (particularly the one releasing alongside the brand new OLED mannequin). There’s now additionally an choice to “keep” the web connection when your system is in Sleep Mode, and the setting is enabled by default. Management stick calibration has additionally been adjusted and there is now a option to test in case your internet connection is utilizing 2.four GHz or 5 GHz frequency.
Listed here are the total patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s official web site:
Ver. 13.zero.zero (Launched September 14, 2021)
Bluetooth audio assist was added.
- Headphones, earbuds, audio system, and different audio gadgets that join with Bluetooth can now be paired with Nintendo Swap household techniques for audio output.
- Bluetooth microphones will not be supported.
- As much as two suitable wi-fi controllers could be linked to the system whereas utilizing Bluetooth audio.
- Bluetooth audio can’t be used whereas native wi-fi communication is energetic.
- For extra info, see How to Pair and Manage Bluetooth Audio Devices.
“Replace Dock” was added beneath System in System Settings for Nintendo Swap and Nintendo Swap – OLED Mannequin techniques, permitting for software program updates to Nintendo Swap docks with a LAN port.
- Dock software program updates will not be accessible for Nintendo Swap docks with no LAN port.
- This characteristic was not added to Nintendo Swap Lite.
- For extra info, see How to Update the Dock Firmware.
“Keep Web Connection in Sleep Mode” was added beneath Sleep Mode in System Settings.
- When this setting is enabled, techniques with wired web connections will keep web connection even whereas in sleep mode. This permits for software program and add-on content material to obtain to the system whereas the system is in sleep mode.
- The setting is enabled by default.
- When this setting is disabled, the system will connect with the web solely periodically, which decreases energy consumption.
Be aware: Techniques that aren’t up to date to model 13.zero.zero or later behave as if this setting is enabled.
The strategy to provoke “Calibrate Management Sticks” in System Settings was modified.
- From System Settings, go to Controllers and Sensors, choose Calibrate Management Sticks, then totally tilt the management stick in anyone route and maintain it tilted for just a few seconds to start calibration.
Customers can now view whether or not their wi-fi web connection is utilizing the two.four GHz or 5 GHz frequency band beneath “Connection Standing” after choosing Web in System Settings.
Have you ever downloaded the most recent Swap firmware replace but? Discover anything? Go away a remark down under.