The brand new Swap OLED mannequin arrives subsequent month and forward of its launch Nintendo has rolled out a large replace – bumping the system firmware all the way in which as much as model 13.zero.zero.
We heard how Bluetooth audio support was spotted in an update earlier this year and now it has been formally launched. Headphones, earbuds, audio system, and different Bluetooth-enabled audio gadgets can now be paired with the Swap household programs. Bluetooth microphones should not supported and a most of two wi-fi controllers could be paired with the system when utilizing Bluetooth audio. You can also’t use Bluetooth audio when native wi-fi communication is lively.
Along with this, 13.zero.zero features a dock replace. That is for docks with a LAN port (particularly the one releasing alongside the brand new OLED mannequin). There’s now additionally an choice to “preserve” the web connection when your system is in Sleep Mode, and the setting is enabled by default. Management stick calibration has additionally been adjusted and there is now a solution to test in case your web connection is utilizing 2.four GHz or 5 GHz frequency.
Listed below are the complete patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s official web site:
Ver. 13.zero.zero (Launched September 14, 2021)
Bluetooth audio assist was added.
- Headphones, earbuds, audio system, and different audio gadgets that join with Bluetooth can now be paired with Nintendo Swap household programs for audio output.
- Bluetooth microphones should not supported.
- As much as two appropriate wi-fi controllers could be related to the system whereas utilizing Bluetooth audio.
- Bluetooth audio can’t be used whereas native wi-fi communication is lively.
- For extra info, see How to Pair and Manage Bluetooth Audio Devices.
“Replace Dock” was added underneath System in System Settings for Nintendo Swap and Nintendo Swap – OLED Mannequin programs, permitting for software program updates to Nintendo Swap docks with a LAN port.
- Dock software program updates should not obtainable for Nintendo Swap docks and not using a LAN port.
- This function was not added to Nintendo Swap Lite.
- For extra info, see How to Update the Dock Firmware.
“Keep Web Connection in Sleep Mode” was added underneath Sleep Mode in System Settings.
- When this setting is enabled, programs with wired web connections will preserve web connection even whereas in sleep mode. This permits for software program and add-on content material to obtain to the system whereas the system is in sleep mode.
- The setting is enabled by default.
- When this setting is disabled, the system will connect with the web solely periodically, which decreases energy consumption.
Be aware: Techniques that aren’t up to date to model 13.zero.zero or later behave as if this setting is enabled.
The strategy to provoke “Calibrate Management Sticks” in System Settings was modified.
- From System Settings, go to Controllers and Sensors, choose Calibrate Management Sticks, then absolutely tilt the management stick in anyone route and maintain it tilted for a number of seconds to start calibration.
Customers can now view whether or not their wi-fi web connection is utilizing the two.four GHz or 5 GHz frequency band underneath “Connection Standing” after deciding on Web in System Settings.
Have you ever downloaded the most recent Swap firmware replace but? Discover the rest? Go away a remark down under.