WITH the women’s Euros nearly at its end, the World Cup isn’t too far away.
England and Germany will meet in the Euro 2022 final later today but both sides will also be gunning for next year’s massive event.
USA won the last World Cup in 2019, beating England in the semi-final 2-1.
But the Lionesses will be hoping to go a step further next summer, having never won the competition before.
The likes of Brazil, Japan, Canada, France and Germany can all expect to find themselves competing at the showpiece.
But, like always, any side looking to win it all will have to get through the Americans first.
When is the Women’s World Cup 2023?
- The Women’s World Cup 2023 will take place in the summer of 2023.
- It will begin on July 20, 2023 and finish a month later on August 20.
- The World Cup will take place in Australia and New Zealand and there has been a team expansion from 24 to 32.
- The games will be spread across nine different cities.
- Stadium Australia in Sydney will host the final.
Most read in Football
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
What are the kick-off times going to be?
Kick-off times have yet to be announced for the games in Australia and New Zealand.
In July and August, Australia and New Zealand will be nine and 11 hours ahead of the UK, respectively.
So expect some early wake-up times for games!